Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Get To Know (Found on Thirft Nifty Mommy's Page)


  • Favorite Food: Pizza
  • Favorite Restaurant: IHOP
  • Favorite Dessert: Cheesecake
  • Current State: Texas
  • Dream Vacation: Disney!
  • Dream Car: Mustang
  • Current Vehicle: Red Mustang or Beige Impala (depends on the day)
  • Favorite Season: Spring - Not too hot, not too cold.
  • Pets: None at the moment. :-(
  • Favorite TV Shows: The Big Bang Theory, NCIS, CSI: NY; Monk
  • Favorite Movies: Alice In Wonderland
  • Favorite Flower: Tulip

My son was born February 2013. He has 3 names +  a last name. We are currently living with my parents and I am finishing my Associate's degree in Art at a local community college. I am then going to continue getting my bachelor's degree. 

I am a "crunchy" momma in sorts with my cloth diapering, baby wearing, co-sleeping, ERF, sorta ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment