Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Favorite Foods So Far...

My son has been 6 months old for about 2 weeks now. I have been letting him have tastes of food since a little after 5 months but I never pushed it on him (even though people pressured me to).

So far he has tried peas, rice cereal, sweet potatoes, bananas, carrots, pears, and squash.

He loves his carrots! I couldn't serve them fast enough. It was the small container and just not enough!

He absolutely hates his peas! It took forever for him to eat them and he even spilled some (probably so he wouldn't have to eat them...lol).

His other favorites are squash (close seconds to carrots) and pears.

Bananas are a staple in our household, but my son is not taking a liking like I expected.

So far, I have seen our winners and not-so-winners. We'll have to see in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment