Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

"Daily Walk"

I don't get out much because it is too much work and money to go anywhere unnecessarily. I don't have school this semester and I am still looking for a job so I really only go to town for the doctor and maybe the library, which are both once a week now. So, since I don't get out much, and since I have his stroller all set up, I have decided to put Lucky, my dear teddy bear, in it and taken her for a walk. I did it yesterday and today. I also put her in it on Sunday. The first time was just in the stroller, but the next two were in the infant car seat in the stroller.
I have a driveway that is about 1/10th of a mile long since I live in the country. I usually just walk up it to check the mail and come back because then I don't feel so lazy. I use the stroller because it helps me stay up better with the additional weight, it is getting hard just to get up. And, so I don't feel so lonely, I bring Lucky along. I do take my phone, mostly for safety, but don't really use it. I am practicing I guess. I even buckle Lucky into the car seat. Mostly for practice on how to buckle it up. She does look super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment