Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Midwife Appointment 31 Weeks

I had my Midwife appointment today. It was one of those days where if something could go wrong, it was sure trying! I had to shoo the cows out from around the car when I was trying to leave. I then realized that I needed to get gas. Then realized I had the wrong gas card. I got gas ($2.95! a gallon) but only put in a half tank. I then realized that the cows decided to lick my windows. Okay, not too bad. Til I get to the Hospital (where the midwifes are right next door). That is when I realized that they not only licked my windows, but my whole hood (I have a mustang, with a long nose, so you can imagine the Damage.) and also my passenger window. It looks like they were trying to use my poor car as a saltbox. When I got to my Midwife appointment, they take my urine but I didn't have to pee! I did just enough. The appointment went good. My son sounds healthy with a heartbeat in the 130s. He was kinda moving but he was mostly sleeping (like he likes to do when Mommy wants his to be active). My midwife said he might be long since I likes to headbutt my pelvis and stick his feet in my ribs at the same time. Me and his father aren't that tall (I'm 5'5" and he's about 5'8") but could be because my father's family is tall. You never know what genetics are going to do to your little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment